Two Sessions 2-hour each
This Class is for Adults
Want this holiday to begin a new tradition with your family? What's better than building your own gingerbread house? If you have the right recipes, and know the right techniques and tricks, you can totally do it!
Our teacher will guide you step by step to create a homemade gingerbread house that taste as good as it looks with an absolutely delicious gingerbread recipe. You can quickly bring your house together, whether you are an experienced decorator or just starting out. Our expert teacher can teach you unique designs and techniques.
Get ready to decorate your new annual holiday tradition and enjoy it.
Session one includes: 2-hour class
1. Recipes for Royal Icing, Gingerbread Dough and Gingerbread House pattern.
2. How to make royal icing.
3. How to make gingerbread dough.
4. How to roll out dough and how to cut pattern.
5. Bake the cut pieces of the gingerbread house.
6. Explain what the students need to bring for next class
Session two: 2-hour class
Students will bring everything on the supplies list to class with the baked gingerbread house pieces.
1. Learn how to color royal icing and how to fill decorating bags.
2. Learn some decorating techniques.
3. Learn how to assemble and decorate the Gingerbread houses.
4. Students finish houses to take home.
13x19 cake board or 14” cake drum
2-3 recipes of Royal Icing or Royal Icing mix
4-5 Disposable bags
Tips # 3, 12, 18, 21
Sugar Ice-cream Cones to make trees
Icing Decorations, Sprinkles, Candy, Pretzels, Mints, candies, gumdrops, peppermints, sprinkles, and frosted mini wheats etc.
Box to take project home