Welcome to Live & Learn Bethesda's online class registration. It's easy to use and very much like buying other "items" online!
Step 1. FINDING CLASSES. You can find classes that interest you in three different ways:
- CALENDAR. To see a list of classes by date, click Calendar in the menu on the left. In the calendar, click the name of a class to view a detailed description of the class.
- CLASS LIST. To see a list of all our classes (including class descriptions), click Reservation in the menu on the left.
- SEARCH. To search for a particular class, click Reservation in the menu on the left. You'll see a search engine at the top of the page that you can use to look for classes. Just enter a search word -- then click the Search button to view a list of classes
Step 2. SIGNING UP FOR A CLASS. To sign up for a class, make sure you're viewing the class description, then click the Add to Cart button on the right. This will add the class to a "shopping cart".
Step 3. PAYING FOR CLASSES YOU'VE SIGNED UP FOR. When you're ready to pay for your classes, make sure you're viewing the contents of your cart, then click the Checkout button.
On the next page, you'll be asked to sign in.
- FIRST TIMERS. If this is the first time you've used Live & Learn Bethesda's online class registration, click the Go button in the New Guest box. On the next page fill in your contact info and create a password to access the reservation system.
- OLD HANDS. If you've used Live & Learn Bethesda's online class registration before, enter the e-mail address and password you used to set up your Live & Learn Bethesda account in the Returning User box. Forgot your password? Enter in your email address on the left side of the menu and your password will be emailed to you. Returning users must RE-ENTER their credit card information. For your protection the system only stores the last four digits of your credit card number.
After you've paid for your classes, a receipt will appear, which you can print out on your printer. You'll also receive a receipt at the e-mail address you used to set up your account.
E-MAIL REMINDER. You'll be sent an e-mail reminder about the classes you signed up for 3 days before the first class session.